Get in touch
We will answer all your questions
The TAD anchorage and the appliance can be installed at one visit. Fast and comfortable.
Typical execution of a appliance based on TAD took place on the basis of implants previously placed by a doctor. This method is becoming a thing of the past (it is inaccurate, requires a lot of time, an additional visit of the patient).
Scope of work to be done
- DDS-Pro: Free one month license for beginners (2 free conversions).
- Full license:
150 EUR life-time fee, lifetime updates included.
- Conversions*: from €13.5 to €20 pending on the quantities purchased.
*Conversion – converts design into a printable file. Fee after case design – no initial costs. The conversion price may be lower depending on the quantity you purchase.
Note: Ready-made DDP-Ortho models can be used for this work, which makes work easier.
Protocol workflow - what you need from a clinician
Equipment and material
- Computer with DDS-Pro software.
- 3D printer for models – only when you print yourself.
- Optional materials for the procedure (implants).
You can order selected activities:
Case preparation, template design, template printing, delivery of materials needed for appliance based on TADs.
Full range of service
Complete one-time package of the appliance based on TADs for the clinician:
- Free DDS-Pro software (Viewer license) for your customers.
- Full technical support.
What you get from us to start producing templates
Free training, DDS-Pro software support