Meet the experts we work with.
Over the years, we have had the pleasure of working with experts from many areas of dentistry and digital dentistry, organizing lectures, webinars and other meetings, educational meetings.
Paweł Aleksandrowicz, MD, PhD
dentist and medical doctor
Individual medical practice Paweł Aleksandrowicz, MD, PhD
Dentist and medical doctor
He is a graduate of the Medical University of Lublin. In his over 20-year professional career, he gained experience, among others, in Italy and Sweden. He participated in many specialist trainings (Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Sweden, France, USA, South Africa) in the field of implantology, orthognathics, head and neck surgery, reconstructive surgery, reconstructive surgery of hard and soft tissues. Extensive knowledge in the field of dentistry and head and neck surgery, many years of own practice, obtaining many certificates in various fields of surgery both in Poland and abroad, allows us to treat patients in every respect. Author of many articles in medical journals, both Polish and foreign, as well as speeches at conferences and dental meetings. Since 1999, he has been independently performing dental and zygomatic implant procedures.
He received the title of doctor of medical sciences with distinction in 2008 on the basis of the presented doctoral dissertation „Comparative research of various methods of implantation of toothless alveolar processes” at the Department of Periodontology of the Medical University of Lublin. Specialization internship in Otorhinolaryngology at the Department and Clinic of Otolaryngology and Laryngological Oncology of the Medical University of Lublin in 2012-2018. He has been running his own implantology practice for over ten years. Author of numerous Polish and foreign publications in the field of implantology.
Member of ITI, EAO, OSIS-EDI, PTOL, PTCHJU, PTOCGiS, TChP.
Prof. Khaled Hazem Attia
Professor of Orthodontist
Lecturer in the Accredited Programme for Morth Edinburgh
B.D.S. Oral Surgery: Faculty of Oral Medicine and Dentistry, Cairo University, May 1991.
M.D.S. Orthodontics: Faculty of Oral Medicine and Dentistry, Cairo University, April 1996.
Ph.D. of Orthodontics: Faculty of Oral Medicine and Dentistry, Cairo University, March 2000.
Professor of Orthodontics: Faculty of Oral Medicine and Dentistry, Cairo University, July 2011
Visiting Professor of Orthodontics: Faculty of Oral and Dental Medicine, Future University.
Lecturer in the Accredited Programme for Morth Edinburgh
AAO Ambassador since 2014,
Several international publications,
International Member of AAO,
Member of WFO International,
Member of SIDO International.
Dental technician Zbigniew Bartosik
Planning specialist in navigation implantation programs
owner of DPC Company Zbigniew Bartosik
In the profession for over 10 years.
From the beginning, associated with aesthetic work and work on implants.
He has worked with various implant planning software since 2013. Therefore, he has unique knowledge and skills to work in software environments using imaging from cone and spiral tomography devices.
Additional knowledge of the CAD/CAM environment allows you to combine the skills of reading CBCT examinations and patient scans.
He cooperated with such companies as Ortolab, Natrodent, Dentiq guide.
He conducts trainings in the field of implant planning for dentists as well as dental technicians.
Founder of a company specializing in the preparation of treatment plans for implantologists using implant templates to insert implants into the patient’s bone.
Specialist in 3D printing in dentistry. Starting from simple filament devices, through the most complex laser sinters as well as muli or polijet printing.
Szymon Chojnowski, PhD
member of the European Orthodontic Society and the Polish Orthodontic Society
Graduate Faculty of Dentistry, Medical University of Wrocław. In 1996 he obtained a specialization in conservative dentistry, and in 2000 in orthodontics.
Since 1995 he has been successfully running his own dental practice in Wrocław, which he transformed in 2004 into a specialist orthodontic practice. At the same time, until 2001, he was involved in didactic work as a lecturer at the Department of Maxillary Orthopedics and Orthodontics of the Medical University of Wrocław. Since 2002, he has also been conducting specialist trainings for orthodontists. Since 2011 he has also been running an orthodontic practice in Dublin, Ireland.
He has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of orthodontics, especially in the field of: treatment methods in the case of stopped teeth, autotransplantation, the use of micro implants in orthodontics and orthodontic treatment of adults. He is also a fan of the use of 3D techniques in orthodontics.
He is a member of the European Orthodontic Society and the Polish Orthodontic Society.
His hobby is historic motorization.
Dr Jan Cleyndert
SWIP instructor in Germany and the Netherlands
studied dentistry at the University of Groningen (NL) and graduated in 1987. Then, from 1987 to 1988, he worked as a dental assistant in the medical practice in Sehnde (D) and from 1988 as a dentist in Monschau (D). From the very beginning, he treated patients in the field of orthodontics and since 1997 with fixed braces. In the same year, he began presenting and translating orthodontic courses for ISW (now Ortho Company). Since 2010 he has been a SWIP instructor in Germany and the Netherlands. In addition, he taught dental photography and orthodontics at the universities of Florence and Hong Kong.
He speaks English, German, Dutch, French and Italian.
MSc Eng. Tomasz Janikowski
MSc Eng. in Civil Engineering spec. building and engineering structures
Co-founder and President of the orthodontic laboratory "Ortolab" in Częstochowa
1989 – Received the title of MSc Eng. at the Częstochowa University of Technology in the field of civil engineering, specialization: building and engineering structures.
1999 – Co-creator of the system of virtual models used in dentistry (currently known as software: DDP-Ortho, DDS-Pro, DTS).
2002 – Co-founder and President of the orthodontic laboratory „Ortolab” in Częstochowa, Author and co-author of many publications in trade journals on digital issues in orthodontics.
Conducting trainings on selected topics of dental technology and the use of digital tools in dentistry.
From 2021 – member of the External Stakeholders Council of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry of the Medical University of Warsaw.
Dr Randall Moles
co-founder of Moles & Ferri Orthodontics
Dr. Moles received his Ph.D. in dentistry from Marquette University. After dental school, he served as a lieutenant in the United States Coast Guard before returning to Marquette where he earned a degree in orthodontics. Dr. Moles was then appointed professor in the department of Clinical Orthodontics. Over the years, he has continued to teach and is a recognized lecturer at home and abroad in advanced orthodontic techniques, joint dysfunction and temporomandibular joint disorders. He is the author of numerous articles on various aspects of orthodontics and the book „The End of Head and Neck Pain”.
Because of his knowledge of jaw functions, Dr. Moles is an inventor and holds several patents for the SeaCure scuba diving mouthpiece.
He was a member of the „insider” group of the orthodontic research team, which supported the development of tongue lock techniques, super-flexible orthodontic wires and many other braces. Dr. Moles has been appointed to the Invisalign Alpha Research Group and is an Invisalign Preferred Provider. In addition, he is recognized as a leading authority in „Virtual Orthodontics” using computers and robots for orthodontic treatment.
Dr. Moles is Board certified by the American Board in Orthodoncs and the American Academy of Pain Management. He also holds a diplomat on the Board of American Orthodontics and is a member of the American College of Diplomats of the American Board of Orthodontics, the World Federation of Orthodontics, the American Orthodontic Association, the Midwestern Orthodontic Society, the American Dental Association, the Wisconsin Dental Association, and the Honorary Dental Association. He is also a member and past president of the Wisconsin Racine County Orthodontics Association, the Dental Society, and the Primus Orthodontic Study Group. He is listed in „Who’s Who in Medicine.”
co-owner of Dentarama Dental Center
1990-1995 Medical Academy, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry
1995-1996 postgraduate internship – Stomax Clinic, Walbrzych
1997-2000 Grodzka Wałbrzych Clinic
1998 – first degree specialization in general dentistry,
2002 – second degree specialization in orthodontics
Since 2008 – 2003 individual medical practice in Wałbrzych
2003 – to date co-owner of the Dentarama Dental Center, where he works as an orthodontist
2013 – Opening of the Dentarama Center branch in Międzyzdroje
2010 – Invisalign System Certification
2018 – Ortocaps System Certification
MSc Eng. Tomasz Stefańczyk
MSc Eng. in Civil Engineering, spec. building and engineering structures
owner of Polorto Tomasz Stefanczyk polorto.com.pl
– Higher education. Master’s degree, civil engineer with a specialization building and engineering constructions Częstochowa University of Technology.
He graduated on 29.06.1990.
– Pedagogical Study at the Częstochowa University of Technology in the field of vocational education and vocational training completed 25.02.1989 receiving scientific and pedagogical qualifications for teaching in basic or secondary vocational education.
– He graduated from the Reserve Cadet School of the Higher Officer School Military Engineering in Wrocław 27.06.1991 in the field of operation and repair of engineering equipment.
– Completed the course of the School of Finance and Management at the Center Privatization of the International Foundation for Capital Market Development and Ownership Transformations in the Republic of Poland from „Methods and Techniques of privatization and restructuring of enterprises” 15.02.1992
– Editor-in-Chief of the scientific journal „My Practice” 1999-2014 scored in KBN and Index Copernicus,
– Patent application for navigational surgery – 2021.
– Author and co-author of scientific publications.
– Lecturer and presenter at domestic and foreign trainings, conferences and scientific meetings.
– In the years 1993 – 2014 a member of the Management Board (executive) in the company introducing and selling modern modern doctors, unknown at that time orthodontic materials, technologies, organization of trainings and courses for specialist doctors. Founder and shareholder of the company.
– Originator (1999) and co-creator of digital diagnostic model technologies currently used in specialties and CAD/CAM in the field of: orthodontics, maxillary surgery and implantology in Poland and abroad. The project is currently being carried out towards AI. ddp.systems Provider of IT solutions for tomograph manufacturers.
– Co-founder (2002) and owner of the largest and only ISO certified orthodontic laboratory in Poland. ortolab.com.pl
– Proxy and co-owner (2012) of the private hospital Centrum Medyczne Klara (CMK) in Częstochowa. CMK is currently the largest private medical facility in Częstochowa.
– Since 2014, the owner of Polorto Tomasz Stefanczyk polorto.com.pl dealing with training and sales of products to dentists / orthodontists and promotion of its own SaaS medical software for professionals.
– Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Genomtec S.A. (currently listed on New Connect) from 10.2019 to 07.2020, member of the Supervisory Board of Genomtec S.A. until 11.2020. genomtec.com
– Shareholder in several start-ups related to the analysis of medical data,
– Business interests: medicine, new technologies
-Likes: cycling, skiing, swimming, tennis, books popular scientific, learning about other cultures.
– Communicates in foreign languages: English, German and Russian.
– PPL(A) aircraft pilot
Kamil Stefański, PhD
dental practitioner at Dentim Sp. z o.o. Katowice
Medical University of Silesia in Katowice, Zabrze
– Work in the Orthodontic Student Club as a project leader
– Lecturer at TEB Edukacja Tychy (courses in anatomy and dental subjects for dental technicians, masseurs, assistants and dental hygienists
– Voluntary practice at the Faculty of Orthodontics of the Medical University of Silesia
2014 – present
– Dentist at Dentim Sp. z o.o. Katowice – treatment of masticatory dysfunctions and orthodontics (from the very beginning of work, each patient is conducted in the Central Relation)
– Former 3-year lecturer at the Department of Dysfunction of the Chewing System at the Medical University of Silesia
– Co-author of the article „Functional Assessment of the Stomatognathic System, after the Treatment of Edentulous Patients, with Different Methods of Establishing the Centric Relation” published in 2018 in Pain Research and Management – as a result of which a scientifically proven (evidence-based) positive relationship between prosthetic restorations performed in the Central Relation and the reduction of pain in the National Relations of the National Assembly. IF 1.270
– Creator and person developing devices and methods (patent pending approval in the Polish Patent Office) therapy of stopped teeth (research started in 2011 as a student: project leader, co-originator)
– He lectures and explains to interested doctors in his own small courses topics in the field of URNŻ, SSŻ, CR, joint dysfunction and orthodontics.
– Former lecturer „Invisalign Clinical Speaker” at Align Tech. (December 2017-June 2019)
– Graduated from EUMAA – European Master of Aligners in London
– Owner of Dental Advanced – the first Orthodontic Treatment Planning Support Center in Poland (since November 2017)
– OrisLine software tester and clinical advisor (development of OrisCeph Orthodontic Software, since December 2017)
– Completed a 2-year course of advanced orthodontics FACE / Roth-Williams in Poland, December 2018
– Software tester and clinical advisor Ortolab Częstochowa (development of orthodontic software DDP-Ortho, since December 2018)
– Skills in electronics and in creating your own devices
– Computer skills (Windows; Unix – BSD, Linux; MacOS; QNX), MS Office support, programming in Assembler languages,
PASCAL, C/C++, JAVA, PHP, HTML, electronics and computer repair, OS X SERVER and Windows SERVER management
2012, editing and breaking binary code, support all kinds of 3D CAD/CAM software.
Dr Nico van der Werff
co-founder and lecturer for SWIP orthodontics courses
1981-1987: Studied at the University of Dentistry at the Rijksuniversiteit Groningen (NL), graduated in 1987
1987-1989: Employed as a dentist in Hannover
1.7.1989 – today: Own practice in Sehnde (Hannover region), since 1997 clinic focused on orthodontics.
1997-2003: Completed orthodontic education under the mentor of Dr. B.H. „Cocco” Garcia (San Diego)
1999-2009: Lecturer in orthodontics for „International Straight Wire” in Germany with Dr. B.H. „Cocco” Garcia
Co-founder and lecturer for courses in the field of SWIP („Straight Wire in my Practice”) orthodontics. He collaborated on courses with Dr. William Clark, Prof. Dr. Tiziano Baccetti, Dr. Luis Carrière, Dr. Derek Mahoney and others.
Languages spoken: Dutch, German, English
Prof. Andrzej Wojtowicz
Professor of Medical Sciences
Head of the Department of Dental Surgery, Medical University of Warsaw
President of the National Association of Dental Implantology OSIS and Head of the Department of Dental Surgery of the Medical University of Warsaw. Specialist in dental surgery. One of the precursors, promoters and animators of Polish dental implantology, specialist in the field of bioactive implant surfaces and the use of growth factors and stem cells for feline regeneration in implantology.
In 1980 he graduated from the Medical Academy in Warsaw.
He obtained his PhD degree in 1986 at the Medical University of Warsaw on the basis of the thesis entitled Disphosphonates and their impact on the process of mineralization of orthotopic bones and heterotope-induced bone tissue.
Foreign scholarships of Universite de Orleans, CNRS, France, University of North Carolina, Dental School, Chapel Hill.
In 1997, at the same university, he obtained the degree of habilitated doctor on the basis of the thesis entitled Research on rat osteopetrosis, its pathogenesis and treatment options.
In 2009 he received the title of professor
Professionally, he was associated m.in with the Department of Transplantology of the Central Tissue Bank of the Medical University of Warsaw.
Since 1997 he has been the head of the Department of Dental Surgery at the Medical University of Warsaw.
Long-term President and member of many scientific societies, including m.in, Polish Society of Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgery, European Association for Osseointegration EAO and Polish Dental Association PTS.
Author or co-author of over 100 publications, supervisor of many doctoral dissertations.