Get in touch
Get in touch We will answer all your questions
Scope of work to be done
Optionally, complete all elements of the package (implants, abutment, caps, wafers for osteosynthesis).
- DDS-Pro: Free one-month license for beginners (2 free conversions).
- Full license:
150 EUR one-time fee, lifetime updates included.
- Airways license for Volumetric air ways analysis:
99 EUR fee per year of use.
- Conversions*: from €13.5 to €20 depending on the quantities purchased.
*Conversion – converts design into a printable file. Fee after the order – no initial costs. The conversion price may be lower depending on the quantity you purchase.
Note: DDP-Ortho diagnostic orthodontic models can be used for work, which opens up interdisciplinary cooperation between practitioners and technicians.
Protocol workflow - what you need from a clinician
Equipment and material
- Computer with DDS-Pro software.
- 3D printer of models – only when you print yourself.
- Optionally materials for the procedure.
You can outsource selected activities:
Case preparation and design of templates, printing templates, providing abutments, implants.
Profitability when performing the entire production yourself:
- DDS-Pro license (depending on the complexity of the case) 20-40 EUR.
- 3D printing – depends on the printer and the number of templates.
- Optionally cost of materials for treatments.
Scope of technical offer
- Comprehensive technical support.
- Case study (CBCT + stl/DDP-Ortho).
- On-line design of the procedure with a clinician.
- Printing templates.
- Delivery of materials (implant, abutment, healing cap, at LeFort surgery also osteosynthesis plates with screws).
Suggested price of the service (without the cost of materials): 555 EUR.
- Free DDS-Pro software (Viewer license) for your customers.
- Full technical support.
What you get from us to start producing templates
Free training, DDS-Pro software support