Get in touch
We will answer all your questions
How to get started - simple steps
Download DTS – Digital Technical Studio software consisting of several independent modules.
Use DTS DME and DMB to build a digital model.
Using the AP module, create a sequence of aligners.
- Free one month license for beginners (includes 2 free conversions)
- Paid licenses for modules:
- Conversions*: DME 15 EUR per case (unlimited number of aligners for the case).
*Conversion – converts the project into a printable file.
Fee after case design – no initial costs.
The conversion price may be lower depending on the quantity you purchase.
Note: For scans (stl files) from a table scanner in the laboratory, it is enough to work / license on DME.
Protocol workflow - what you need from a clinician
Equipment and material
- Table scanner – only for impression work or plaster models.
- 3D printer for models’ series – only when you print yourself.
- Thermoforming machine – only when you press yourself.
You can outsource selected activities:
Preparation of models, design of aligners, printing of models, thermoforming of aligners at individually determined prices at the lab partner, „Retainer for Life” – physical print of occlusion after treatment.
Profitability when performing the entire production yourself:
- case license 23 EUR (no aligners limitation)
- thermoformable plates
Examples of market options/prices of aligner packages for dental malocclusions:
- light EUR 480 price – with 14 aligners
- average EUR 800 price – with 28 aligners
- heavy EUR 1245 price – with 36 aligners
- Free software for your customers
- Full technical support
- Solution for the treatment of all degree dental malocclusions and difficulty
- A-ligner treatment plan clinical documentation
What you get from us to start A-Ligner productions
Free training, technical support in DDP-Ortho/DTS software