Get in touch
We will answer all your questions
Scope of work to be done
- DDS-Pro: Free one month license for beginners (2 free conversions).
- Full license:
168 EUR life-time fee, lifetime updates included.
- Airways license for volumetric air ways analysis:
111 EUR yearly fee.
- Conversions*: from €15.12 to €22.4 depending on the quantities purchased.
* Conversion – converts design into a printable file.
Fee after case design – no initial costs.
The conversion price may be lower depending on the quantity you purchase.
Note: DDP-Ortho diagnostic orthodontic models can be used for work, which opens up interdisciplinary cooperation between practitioners and technicians.
Protocol workflow - what you need from a clinician
Equipment and material
- Computer with DDS-Pro software.
- 3D printer for models – only when you print yourself.
- Optional materials for the procedure.
You can outsource selected activities:
Case preparation and design of templates, printing templates, abutments delivery, implants.
Profitability when performing the entire production by yourself:
- DDS-Pro license from 15.12 to 22.4 EUR,
- 3D printing – pending on the printer and the number of templates,
- optional cost of materials for treatments.
Scope of technical offer:
- comprehensive technical support,
- case study (CBCT + stl or DDP-Ortho),
- on-line design of the procedure with a clinician,
- printing templates,
- optional delivery of materials (sleeves).
Suggested price of the service: 100 EUR
- Free DDS-Pro software (Viewer license) for your customers.
- Full technical support.
To start producing templates, you can count on:
Free training, DDS-Pro software support