Ladies and Gentlemen, we want to ensure the best availability of our course offer and we want all information to reach you quickly and conveniently. To ensure this, we announce that information about upcoming training courses will be available on our website and will be sent electronically. To receive the latest news, please fill out the form on our website.
It is worth noting that participants of our courses receive educational points, and the courses are formally recognized as improving their skills in the profession of a dentist. Information about the scoring and difficulty level of each course is available on our website. We also encourage you to contact us by phone at 34 366 51 11 or by e-mail at email@example.com to obtain detailed information.
Additionally, we would like to highlight some important organizational information regarding booking and participation in courses:
- Reservations for a course must be made by phone, e-mail or via our website.
- The order of payments determines qualification for the course.
- Confirmation of participation is the payment and receipt of notification from Polorto.
- The course price does not include travel, accommodation and meals, unless the offer states otherwise.
- Please make payments to the BNP PARIBAS Bank account no. 02 1600 1462 1845 0581 2000 0001 with the name of the course.
- In case of cancellation of the course 14 days before the date, we reserve the right to deduct 50% of the course price, and 7 days before the date – 100% of the price.
- People interested in educational points are asked to provide their profession license number when registering.
- Training regulations are available on our website www.polorto.com.pl.
- The absence of a registered participant does not exempt him from paying for the course.
- Please make your own hotel reservation (information about promotional prices in hotels will be sent in notifications).
- We reserve the right to cancel the course for reasons beyond the organizer’s control.
- If payments are made after the deadline or during the training, we reserve the right to add 20% to the basic course price.
Thank you for your commitment and we hope that our training offer will meet your expectations and contribute to the development of your knowledge and skills.