SWIP (Straight Wire in my Practice) – Introductory Course in Orthodontics. Part 2
dr Nico van der Werff i dr Jan Cleyndert (CV)
- 17 Jan , 2020 - 18 Jan , 2020
- 10.00 – 18.00; 9.00 – 17.00 (second day of the course)
- Czestochowa, Poland, POLORTO
719 EUR with early payment till 28.11.2019
875 EUR – regular price, payment till 10.12.2019
The course price includes: lunch and coffee breaks arranged in the course location.
SWIFT : PPABPLPK
IBAN : PL 72 1600 1462 1845 0581 2000 0002
For the course participnts should bring a laptop with a free of charge Ortho-DDP software, which can be downloaded at www.ortodonta.com
Straight Wire System according to MBT (Bennet, McLaughlin and Trevisi):
History of the bracket-system, teaching principles of Straight Wire System using the 022 Maestro Brackets, lacebacks, tiebacks, archwire-sequences ,working with posted-archwire, bracket-placement, finishing, retention.
Participants will bond upper and lower dentition with Maestro-brackets, using cast models.
Selfligating System with the Carrière SLX Bracket:
Principles of active/passive selfligating, handling, archwire-sequences.
Williamsons´s Ramp brachy or dolicho, Pendulum according to Hilgers, Morales Appliance, Nance Button, Wrap-arounds, Automatic-Hawley, Schwartz´s Plate etc.
Standard Treatment Protocols for Class I:
- Expansion of the upper arch with Hyrax or Transforce
- Expansion of the lower arch using Transforce
- Derotation and buccal root-torque of 16 and 26 after Expansion, using rotators/expanders
- Straight Wire Protocol
- Extraction-series 4´s, 5´s or 6´s , theory and indication
- Finishing and retention