New Technologies for Optimal Treatment Results
Powered by new technology, orthodontic practices are relying on advanced applications to achieve new levels of clinical excellence.
Dr. Paschal will share how incorporating new techniques with existing treatment protocol, such as Aligner therapy, can increase clinical effectiveness and overall patient satisfaction.
All Orthodontists should pay close attention to the evolution of the Digital Workflow within todays Orthodontic Practice.
See the video with Dr. Jef Paschal presenting the subject of training; 18 – 19/10/2019 in Warsaw
Upon completion of this lecture you will:
- Understand how technology can positively impact the Orthodontic practice,
- Learn how to incorporation technology effectively,
- Understand the benefits of obtaining a Class I Platform prior to clear aligner therapy to reduce number of Aligner needed and overall treatment times,
- Recognize the future standard of care in the orthodontic arena
Special price for participants of two cources on October 18 and 19, 2019:
With payment until 05/09/2019 – 670 EUR (for both cources)
Dr James “Jep” Paschal (CV)
- 19 Oct , 2019
- 9.00 – 17.00
- Warszawa, Hotel Polonia Palace
Payment deadline 05.09.2019
The course price includes: lunch and coffee breaks arranged in the course location.
SWIFT : PPABPLPK
IBAN : PL 72 1600 1462 1845 0581 2000 0002